About KFWB’s Youth Ministry:
Our Youth Ministry is a ministry focusing on ages from Newborn through 5th grade. Our goal is simple: to introduce students to Jesus, nurture growth as disciples, and encourage them to glorify God with their lives and serve others with their gifts.
- Welcome – To welcome the community and even our own members to Kenly Free Will Baptist.
- Build – To build relationships with leaders, church members, and their relationship with Jesus. We aim to fully support them as a church family and strive to build that loving relationship.
- Train – To train our students to be the hands and feet of Jesus daily, at church and away. We want to train students to grow in a forever relationship with Jesus and teach them biblical moral values as Christians.
- Our Youth and Children’s Ministry events are posted on our website, thanks to Eric Boyette! Just click the “Events” tab on our home page and you can access them there!
- The deacons are looking for some students to help out with the fish fry! If you and/or your student would like to help, please contact me or Donnie Jones and let us know!
- Please do not forget that Wednesday night (September 6) I will be meeting with middle school and high school students at 6:00! Please let me know if your student will be able to attend!
Please feel free to always let me know your concerns and/or questions regarding your students and/or our youth program.
I want youth to be the best experience it can be for you and your student!
Check out our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/KFWByouthandchildrensministry/