- Connect with us! Join Remind 101! Remind is a safe, easy, and private way for you to receive updates about our Children’s Ministry. To join, simply text @brewo to 81010. If you need any help, please fill out our Contact Form!
- For more specific dates and events going on, click the “Events” tab on our website and view our calendar.
About KFWB’s Youth Ministry:
Our Youth Ministry is a ministry focusing on ages 6th grade through 12th grade, which traditionally can be classified as “Middle School” and “High School” ages. Our goal is simple: to introduce students to Jesus, nurture growth as disciples, and encourage them to glorify God with their lives and serve others with their gifts.
- Welcome – To welcome the community and even our own members to Kenly Free Will Baptist.
- Build – To build relationships with leaders, church members, and their relationship with Jesus. We aim to fully support them as a church family and strive to build that loving relationship.
- Train – To train our students to be the hands and feet of Jesus daily, at church and away. We want to train students to grow in a forever relationship with Jesus and teach them biblical moral values as Christians.
Please feel free to always let me know your concerns and/or questions regarding your students and/or our youth program.
I want youth to be the best experience it can be for you and your student!
Check out our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/KFWByouthandchildrensministry/