- Connect with us! Join Remind 101! Remind is a safe, easy, and private way for you to receive updates about our Children’s Ministry. To join, simply text @brewo to 81010. If you need any help, please fill out our Contact Form!
- For more specific dates and events going on, click the “Events” tab on our website and view our calendar.
About KFWB’s Children’s Ministry:
Our Children’s Ministry is a ministry focusing on ages from Newborn through 5th grade. Our goal is simple: to introduce students to Jesus, nurture growth as disciples, and encourage them to glorify God with their lives and serve others with their gifts.
- Welcome – To welcome the community and even our own members to Kenly Free Will Baptist.
- Build – To build relationships with leaders, church members, and their relationship with Jesus. We aim to fully support them as a church family and strive to build that loving relationship.
- Train – To train our students to be the hands and feet of Jesus daily, at church and away. We want to train students to grow in a forever relationship with Jesus and teach them biblical moral values as Christians.
- Our events are posted on the website! Click the “Events” tab and all our information is there!
Please feel free to always let me know your concerns and/or questions regarding your students and/or our youth program.
I want our Children’s Ministry to be the best experience it can be for you and your student!
Thank you so much for all you do! Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!
If you would like more information or have any questions regarding our Children’s Ministry, please feel free to contact our Youth and Children’s Ministry Director, Bre Woodruff, at firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you would like more information regarding our Children’s Ministry, please fill out the Contact Form below:
Check out our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/KFWByouthandchildrensministry/